Warm up your insides on a cold winter day with this healthy, filling beef-n-veggie soup. Packed full of flavor and filled with vitamins, this soup is sure to please the entire family. It's great re-heated and freezes well too - that's if you have any leftovers!
Serving Size 8 - 10
2 lbs. Stew Beef, cut into chunks
2 Carrots, sliced
2 Cups potatoes, diced
1 Onion, chopped
3 Small Bunches of Kale, ripped into bite-sized pieces
½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
1 ½ Cartons Beef Stalk (use 1 carton if you prefer less broth)
1. Season beef with salt & pepper to taste and lightly brown in sauté pan
2. Add carrots, potatoes, and onion to croc pot (save kale for later)
3. Add beef and salt & pepper, cover with broth
4. Cook on low for 6 hours stirring occasionally
5. Add kale and cook for an additional hour
Would you prefer toasted garlic bread or warm, hearty rolls with your Beef-n-Veggie Soup?